Telephone: (852) 3943 7782
MBA Programs, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
14/F., Cheng Yu Tung Building,12 Chak Cheung Street,
Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong (map)
Longest Established Asia MBA Program
Since 1966, the CUHK MBA has nurtured almost 6,600 alumni, responding to demand with a part-time program launched in 1977 and an EMBA program in 1993.
Strong Regional and Global Connections
Our leading role in business education is well represented by partnership programs in the region and over 1,000 alumni working in China. Each year 80-85% of our graduates are placed in Asia.
Truly Diverse Class Profile
From more than 20 nationalities and a host of industry backgrounds, our students are international business professionals who provide distinct perspectives that enrich in-class interactions.
Powerful Career Support
Our Career Management Center, led by senior HR executives, facilitates students hone their interests and develop management skills to fulfill Asia career.
Pioneering Entrepreneurship Track
As the first Hong Kong MBA program with an entrepreneurship concentration, we offer a range of courses that focusing on venture capital investment and startups.
Key Employers: BNP Paribas, The Boston Consulting Group, Credit Suisse, Citigroup Inc., IBM Global Business Services, Johnson & Johnson, Legend Capital, Louis Vuitton (China) Company Ltd.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
Founded in 1963, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) is a forward-looking comprehensive research university with a global vision and a mission to combine tradition with modernity, and to bring together China and the West.
CUHK Business School
CUHK Business School is a leading business school and a pioneer in business education in Hong Kong. Established in 1963, it was the first business school to offer BBA, MBA and Executive MBA programs in the region. The School has about 4,400 full-time and part-time students and has the largest business school alumni network in Hong Kong, with over 32,000 alumni worldwide.
1) A recognized bachelor’s degree with honors (not lower than second class lower division or B grade) or equivalent professional qualification.
2) At least 3 years of full-time post-qualification work experience.
3) Fulfill English Language Proficiency Requirement.
- possess a pass grade in English in one of the following examinations:
- achieve Level 4 or above in the English Language subject of the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination;
- have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English speaking country;
- achieve the specified scores in the following tests:
- obtained a recognized professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country; or
- may be exceptionally admitted upon full justification.
4) A satisfactory GMAT or GRE score.
Contact of admission manager:
Name: Ms. Becky Tsang
Position: Manager, Marketing & Student Recruiting
Phone: (852) 3943 8629
Link to YouTube:
Starting dates: August 1, 2018
Deadline (s): End of March, 2018
Min. GMAT Score: 600
Min. TOEFL Score: 550 Paper-based; 213 computer-based; and 79 internet-based
Min. IELTS: 6,5
Min. years of working experience: 3
Application fee: USD 150 (for 2017 intake)
Number of students: 73
Avarage age: 28
Avarage years of work experience: 5
Percentage of women: 36%
International: ~ 90%
Avarage GMAT score: 634