Why choose The Cambridge MBA?
Because you’ll gain much more than a standard MBA
- We exist at the heart of a world leading university, giving breadth to your learning and allowing interaction with the brightest minds in their field.
- Every MBA becomes a member of a college. This college experience adds a unique social dimension to your MBA year.
- You will participate in a personalised career development programme, helping you to understand your potential and how to achieve it.
- Become part of a network which includes not just Cambridge Judge Business School, but also those you meet through your University of 19,000 students, and over 200,000 University alumni around the world.
Because the group of people you'll meet here will change your life
- Our faculty are world-class and engaged in research which impacts businesses and organisations around the world.
- Unique smaller class sizes create closer relationships and committed membership of the School network.
- We select a class with 'balanced diversity' so that no single group dominates, giving you a full range of national, global and industry insights.
- We maintain high admissions standards in order to recruit a cohort that will challenge you and enable valuable peer-to-peer exchange.
Because our MBA is one of the most practical programmes around
- Take part in live team consulting projects during the MBA, and have many more options for group work and practitioner interaction.
- Participate in an exclusive series of Leadership sessions delivered by external guests and specially designed for the MBA programme.
- Choose a sector-specific 'Concentration' to develop in-depth knowledge and access industry contacts in your preferred field.
Because we are the leading centre for innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe
- Select from a portfolio of modules in enterprise to test your ideas and create a business plan.
- Receive expert mentoring from established entrepreneurs and investors through the MBA Entrepreneurship Concentration pathway and Entrepreneurship Summer Programme.
- Participate in many practical learning and networking opportunities a class with 'balanced diversity' via the Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning, and related centres and societies within the University.
- Access the resources of Accelerate Cambridge - the start-up 'accelerator' of Cambridge Judge Business School - providing pre-seed funding and intensive weekends for entrepreneurs.
- Meet real entrepreneurs working in the surrounding 'Cambridge Cluster'- the start-up Capital of Europe and an invaluable resource to for advice and support.