About the event
Understanding the exam purpose and awareness of its current structure are key to scoring high. We have invited experts in GMAT preparation to shed light on what to expect and how to prepare for GMAT in 2018. MBA25 invites prospective MBA students to join our webinar.
This webinar will help you to
- Better understand the procedures behind the GMAT exam, namely registration, cost, result submission, recent changes and updates worth knowing
- Familiarize yourself with exam structure and preparation techniques
- Connect with experts in GMAT preparation with further questions
- Discuss the purpose and usage of the exam by business schools, changes in exam structure to consider, and preparation for GMAT
- Offer you an opportunity to submit all your GMAT-related inquiries to our expert speakers.
Brian Galvin. Veritas prep
Chief Academic Officer. Manages development and production of GMAT, GRE, SAT, and ACT textbooks, practice tests, and courses. Provides training to test prep instructors globally.
Kirill Novichkov. MBA Strategy
GMAT consultant, author of the video and in-person GMAT preparation courses. 80% of his students scored 700+ in their GMAT exam.