University of Cambridge Judge Business School
Cambridge, CB2 1AG, UK
Phone: +44 (0)1223 339 700
- Our faculty are world-class and engaged in research which impacts businesses and organisations around the world.
- Unique smaller class sizes create closer relationships and committed membership of the School network.
- We select a class with 'balanced diversity' so that no single group dominates, giving you a full range of national, global and industry insights.
- We maintain high admissions standards in order to recruit a cohort that will challenge you and enable valuable peer-to-peer exchange.
Leading centre for innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe
- Select from a portfolio of modules in enterprise to test your ideas and create a business plan.
- Receive expert mentoring from established entrepreneurs and investors through the MBA Entrepreneurship Concentration pathway and Entrepreneurship Summer Programme.
- Participate in many practical learning and networking opportunities a class with 'balanced diversity' via the Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning, and related centres and societies within the University.
- Access the resources of Accelerate Cambridge - the start-up 'accelerator' of Cambridge Judge Business School - providing pre-seed funding and intensive weekends for entrepreneurs.
- Meet real entrepreneurs working in the surrounding 'Cambridge Cluster'- the start-up Capital of Europe and an invaluable resource to for advice and support.