WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
Burgplatz 2, D-56179, Vallendar
Tel.: +49 261 65 09 - 0
The Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA Program has been specifically designed with the schedule of busy managers in mind. It has been optimized throughout the years to maximize learning and personal development and minimize time away from work and home.
The program consists of various learning formats:
- Extended Weekend Courses, Live-In Weeks, and a Capstone Weekend in Vallendar and Düsseldorf, Germany
- Global Network Weeks at the Kellogg School of Management in Evanston/Chicago, USA
- Global Electives at our partner institutions worldwide: Toronto, Hong Kong, Tel Aviv, Miami, Evanston/Chicago, Beijing
Key benefits of global EMBA experience
- Get firsthand knowledge of global markets: our unparalleled curriculum and teaching model gives you the opportunity to learn directly from expert local faculty
- Make lasting connections: connect with high-caliber peers, experts, entrepreneurs, alumni locally and build lasting personal and professional relationships
- Globalize your mindset: Through collaboration and networking with diverse people, you will become more global and broaden your perspectives, helping you tackle the challenges of a highly complex and globalized world.