Goethestraße 18 30169 Hannover;
Potsdamer Straße 180-182 10783 Berlin
Phone: +49 (0) 511 54609-0
- GISMA educates individuals to be responsible members of the global business community.
- GISMA stands for practice-oriented and inspiring management education at the highest academic level that enables
students to be engaged in life-long learning.
- GISMA cooperates with a network of globally operating organisations and supports the business community in its internationalisation process by preparing international students for the German economy and all students for the international economy.
Education at GISMA Business School:
- Merges business experience and practice with academia and theory through customised, experiential and interactive learning;
- Strives for the development of a new kind of business leader, valuing the role of business in society, corporate sustainability, ethical awareness and stakeholder interests;
- Increases knowledge about science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and bridges natural and social sciences in hybrid forms;
- Applies blended learning and digital technologies to complement human abilities and understands how digital disruption is changing the human condition.
The Magellan MBA is a challenging programme for students who aspire to become future business leaders. The course content has an international context, which will develop key business skills.
Grenoble MBA graduates go on to work within all sorts of sectors once they have completed their programmes.Gain a globally recognised qualification, designed and awarded by a triple-accredited Grenoble Ecole de Management. Study completely in English, with a choice of specialisations allowing you to tailor your studies to fit your chosen career path.