HHL Leipzig Graduate
School of Management
HHL is one of the leading business schools and also the longest standing in Germany, and was the first one accredited by AACSB. The school has been ranked in the top 5 in Germany and #48 worldwide in the FT European Business School Ranking 2017, as well as #8 worldwide for the career entry category in the MBA Ranking of the Economist 2017. HHL has also been named the best entrepreneurial business school in Germany by the Founder's Association for German Science and according to the trendence Graduate Barometer 2017, HHL is Germany’s favorite business school among students.
1. Flexible study duration of 15 to 21 months, including: professional internship, consulting project, business plan, German courses, term abroad (all optional and included in the tuition fee).
2. Innovative and practice-oriented curriculum, focusing on key management concepts and also on your leadership, management and entrepreneurial skills.
3. Individual career coaching, the direct contact to recruiters during exclusive company events, and a close-knit alumni network in 75+ countries.
4. Boutique and diverse classes with over 90% international students from 25+ countries and very mixed backgrounds experiencing together the HHL spirit.
5. Average salary after graduation MBA 64,900 €, bonuses excluded.
Program website: https://www.hhl.de/en/programs/full-time-mba-program/
MBA Scholarships: https://www.hhl.de/en/service/financing-options/#3
Students' and alumni stories: http://blog.hhl.de/en/
Official video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OPzrlggyxg
Feedback from graduates:
Starting date(s): September 18
Deadline(s): Early Bird: January 31. Final deadline: May 30
Min. GMAT Score: 600
Min. TOEFL Score: 96
Min. IELTS: 6,5
Min. years of work experience: 3
Application fee: 0
Number of students: 50-60
Average age: 30
Average years of work experience: 6
Percentage of women: 40%
International students: 90%
Average GMAT score: 630