About the event
ESCP Europe Tour in Moscow: how to enter the best European business school.
All about preparation, tests, admission, studying and scholarships in ESCP Europe at a meeting with representatives of the MBA and EMBA programs.
1 full-time year of study in two of the five countries where campuses of the business school are located in Paris, Berlin, London, Turin, Madrid, Warsaw. You join a group of students from all over the world with different educational and professional skills. The program covers all areas of management and provides practical experience.
Part-time programme, 10th worldwide according to the Financial Times ranking and specifically devised for managers, executives and entrepreneurs. You can choose the formula that suits you best and besides you can take advantage of all the 5 campuses of the business school.
ESCP Europe, founded in 1819, is the first business school in the world.
Having six campuses in Great Britain, Germany, France, Poland, Italy and Spain, the true European identity creates a unique style of intercultural business education and a global perspective in international management.
ESCP Europe has obtained the Triple Crown accreditation (EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB)— a symbol of the highest quality among the business schools.
Every year, ESCP Business School welcomes 4,600 students and 5,000 managers from 100 different countries, offering them a wide range of general management and specialized programs (bachelor, master, MBA, PhD and Executive Education).
A network of 120 partner universities extends the coverage of the school from the European to the whole world.
Alumni Network counts 50,000 people of 150 nationalities, which allows ESCP Europe to provide unique opportunities for career growth on an international scale.
The aspiration of ESCP Europe is the credo of Europe: to remain faithful to its humanistic values while at the same time anticipating the new ways of the world.
At the event you’ll find out information about all stages, that will lead you to becoming a student of ESCP Europe Business School:
- preparation — how to pass international tests and select a program
- admission — which documents do you need for admission, and how to get your scholarships
- programme experience — how you can manage the effort of an MBA and how it looks like?
- opportunities — how international experience will help you in future and which career opportunities it brings?
1. Talk in person with the representatives of MBA and EMBA programs.
2. Share your thoughts with EMBA and MBA graduates and participants (Andrey Abramov and Roman Stepanov for Executive MBA and Emil Vykhodtsev for MBA).
3. Get a feeling of being a real student at a business school, after two hours workshop with Professor Gianluca Pallini.